Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snowy Days


We have had a lot of snow here lately. Sara Grace and Lawson helped our neighbors build a snowman. It turned out pretty cute. (This picture was taken when we had a little bit of snow.)

Sara Grace's friend, Logan, came over to play in the snow. She and Sara Grace have become great buddies. We are so thankful for Logan. She has been such a sweet friend and so welcoming to Sara Grace.(This picture was taken when we had some more snow.)

Our neighbor, Gabe, came outside to play with the girls. So Fun!

Sara Grace is a big fan of the snow.



Lawson is not. He especially does not like the fact that the last snowfall was so much that he couldn't walk through it. (This picture was taken when we got even more snow!) Lawson is so frustrated.



I have been attempting to shovel snow out of my driveway. I am sure it is obvious to my neighbors that I am a novice at this. I tried for 1hr and 15 min to shovel the snow behind my car and still was unable to back the van out. The next day I shoveled 30 more min and finally got the van out! I was so proud of me. I have a new respect for all those that shovel snow. It is hard work. These next pictures are for my mom because she asked if we lived in a place where we have to shovel the sidewalk and the driveway. (She's never lived anywhere above NC). The answer mom is yes!!!

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

will you share the snow with us... b wants to come so badly... pick a weekend for us!!!!

Carrie said...

the pictures of Lawson are hilarious. I just realized Sara Grace does not have a h on the end of her name. I will not make that mistake again.

ZFam said...

That was great...snow, more snow..and more snow! And poor lawson! It looks like we had 2 feet of snow the way he's buried in that stuff! I'd be frustrated, too! Can you imagine if we had so much snow it was up to our waist!? Uh, I'd move I think1

Demorest Designs said...

Great pictures. Thanks for being the kind of mom that gets out there and shovels the sidewalk. Stop making me look so bad!@!!