Saturday, March 21, 2009

I can't believe she is 5!



Sara (princess) Grace (God's grace/kindness)

Name well suited. She is a child of God and therefore a princess and God showed his kindness to Bronson and I when he gave us Sara Grace. We are so grateful.

I remember right before I delivered Sara Grace, Dr. Samuel told me to be prepared that Sara Grace wouldn't make a sound for the first bit. However, as they were pulling her out, Bronson and I both heard her make a little squeak. We were overcome with absolute relief and joy at the same time. I can't express how thankful I am for Sara Grace. She has given us so much joy and I can't believe she is five.

I pulled some pictures from her first year.

We look back and can't believe what a chunker she was. Oh, we were so proud, but look at those thighs! (10 weeks)


Here she is at 4 months (22lbs). We were so proud!





5 months!


10 months old.


Still a Daddy's girl! (16 months old)

4 comments:

Carrie said...

What a cutie, so fun to see her first year pictures. Happy Birthday Sara Grace!!!

ZFam said...

Those are such great pictures! oh my word...I had the SAME thighs as a baby!

You do have a very precious little girl! They don't get much sweeter than her!!!!

Jill said...

So So Sweet!!! Happy Birthday Sara Grace!!! Children truly are a blessing from God!! Love and miss you all....

Olive Tree said...

Great post, great blog !!!

Thanks.