Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Burns Beach Trip 2009












We have been having a great time here at Ocean Island. There are 21 of us: 10 adults and 11 children. This is the first year that the adults were out numbered, but we are surviving and loving it.
Here are some photo ops of the kids and our family.
(Thanks Aunt Jane for making all the matching skirts and shorts. They are adorable!)


Beach Time!

The kids have loved playing in the sand and water. Lawson and Sara Grace were pretty fearless which made it quite busy for Bronson and I.

Digg'n in the sand.


Uncle Pete takes Lawson and Bright out in the water.
Little Fish: Madeline, Sara Grace, and Bright.



First Day- holding on to Daddy.

MORE PICS TO COME!



3 comments:

Carrie said...

so great to see pictures of your trip. I am a bit jealous but at least we had a sunny day today!! Love the pictures and I am so glad you are having a great time. See you in a week. (p.s. I think you pool is filled, I saw them there working on it this week.)

ZFam said...

What a blast!! Love the pictures, the matching outfits, the shots of you all just having a great, great time! The 3 little girls booty shot brings back so many memories! I have one much like that of me and my two girl cousins...I think they showed our 'butt shot' at every one of our graduations and weddings!

Demorest Designs said...

i do love all the matching outfits. it looks like so much fun.

...and yes they have been working on your pool!