Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Grand Finale

I don't know if anyone is still checking, but it has been a long time since I last updated our blog. We are excited to announce that our Grand Finale is on the way. I am 16 weeks and all is going well. We are blessed with a boy and a girl, so either gender is fine with us. It has been a rough four months. We have had the stomach flu twice and I have been quite sick in the evenings. Thankfully the evening sickness is getting better. We have found a good doctor here. The thing I appreciate most about him is how positive he has been toward us. No one could take Dr. Samuel's place, but I am thankful to be in good hands. My due date is March 23, but they will take the baby at least a week early. I am grateful for a peace that Bronson and I have felt during this pregnancy. So only 5 months left. Time should go quickly since there will be a few holidays from now until then, homeschooling, building a house, keeping up with Lawson, and the never ending doctor visits. I'll keep you all updated on baby p.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still checking! :) We will keep praying for you all and want to hear more about the house!! Love you - Jane

Sunshine said...

we are checking too! precious update- love you all- including baby p!

Pilgrim Family said...

what wonderful news! so delighted for you guys...and yes, i am still checking!

Jill Lewis said...

I am so so so excited for you guys!! I still check your blog frequently for news from your sweet family!! Love you!

ZFam said...

you're back!!!! =)