Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Update on Sweet Baby P

I am 31 weeks and had a doctor's appointment this morning. I took Sara Grace and Lawson with me since it was an ultra sound appointment. Our little sweet P is doing great. She continues to be quite active. The doctor scheduled her birth date for March 17, 2010 at 7:30 in the a.m.- our little St. Patty baby. We even got to see her in 4D. She was sucking on her hand, too cute! When we were leaving the doctor's office, Lawson started to cry and said, "I didn't get to see the baby." I don't think he quite got it.
So the count down begins. I have 6 appointments left and only 8 weeks to go. We are getting quite excited to meet this little one.

5 comments:

ZFam said...

That is so fun that the kids got to be there for the ultrasound...even if Lawson didn't quite get it=) That one would be hard to explain to a 3 year old!!

I can't wait to meet sweet baby P!!!!

Kristin said...

YEAH!!!!! 8 weeks to go, that's great.

Jill Lewis said...

Hooray! that is so exciting!!! Hope you are doing great and feeling well!!!

Demorest Designs said...

can't wait to meet "sweet P" I think since she is your last you should make that her official nick name- i love it!

Unknown said...

so exciting to know the birthday now! We can't wait to meet our new cousin! :)