Friday, June 24, 2011

The Start of Summer

We finally turned off our heat May 11. It was such a cold spring. But now...the warm weather is here and summer is in the air.

Mermorial Day Parade
I love these pictures. On Memorial Day, Sara Grace felt we weren't doing enough to celebrate. So she decided to have a parade and invite all the neighborhood children to be in it. Most eveyone was out of town, but she did fine two friends to participate. She then knocked on our sweet neigbors up the street and asked them to come watch. Not only did they come, but they invited their neighbors! It was so much fun and meant a lot to Sara Grace and Lawson. (Thanks Peters!) And yes, Audrey's get up makes me laugh.





Lawson's first tball game. It has been so much fun to see him play. He loves it!

1 comment:

ZFam said...

I think I almost fell off my chair laughing at Audrey's face in the wagon! WHOA Nelly! Hang on there, Audrey! It'll be over soon! =)