Monday, November 2, 2009

Pumpkin Day 2009

This year Sara Grace was determined to be "Mary the Mother of Jesus." We tried to convince her to be many other things but her mind was made up. The funniest part was that she wanted Lawson to be a part of it. You might think she would choose for him to be Joseph or a wise man, but that was not the case. She thought he would make the perfect donkey. I would have to agree.
So here is Mary the Mother of Jesus and her donkey............


Lots of our friends and their cute costumes.

Playing the piano at one of the Taylor dorms.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

too cute. Sara Grace looks the part and Lawson is hilarious. I love that costume!!! He is going to get her back later in life, I can hear him when he's 16, "and that's for making me your donkey when I was 2."

Sunshine said...

hilarious! love how they come up with these ideas!