Sunday, December 12, 2010

Lawson is 4!

Lawson turned 4 December 11. We often tell Lawson what a gift he is from God. With all the babies we have had, God gave us one boy...Lawson. We are thankful for him. Lawson is named after my Grandfather (Lawrence). Lawson means son of Lawrence. My Grandfather, Pa, was a pretty amazing man. He was smart, wise, kind, generous, loved the Lord, and a servant. I would love for Lawson to inherit some of my Grandfather's qualities. We had a football party with some of his friends. They were a fun group and helped us celebrate Lawson's life.
The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."
Zeph 3:17



1 comment:

Bekah said...

oh my gracious Audrey is cracking me up in this group photo! love it!