Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving

Audrey's first Thanksgiving!


We had quite the Thanksgiving tour this holiday season. I must say that when I looked back at the pictures I realized what an awful job I did capturing all that took place.
We started our grand tour visiting some friends. Nona took the kids to the lights and they had a blast. We met baby Graham, saw our favorite neigbors, and some of my college friends.
We then went to Charlotte. Bronson and I went to the Panther game. They loss but we still had fun.




We also celebrated a super early birthday with Lawson. He always wants his cousins to come to his party.....so we made it possible.


We then headed to Ohio to be with Bronson's family. I am so sad that I don't have pictures of this. It was a fun time. I think there were 40 people for dinner that evening.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Happy holidays to you!! Looks like you all are doing great!! The house is beautiful and my, how the kids have grown! Each one precious. Hannah was just asking about SG, as she has been writing a story about AG for school, and wanted to wish her a very Merry Christmas!
Love to you all,
Kris